Data controller : Andrew BLAKEMORE
Phone : 06.37.50.65.61
Email address : andrew@blueskyHQ.com
- to meet our contractual obligations to you,
- for our legitimate interest in processing your personal data (for example for internal administrative management purposes,
II. How do we collect information?
Subject to applicable laws, we collect information about you or any third party whose information you provide to us when you :
- Register to use our website or services; this may include your name (or business name, if applicable), address, email address and telephone number. We may also ask you to provide us with additional information about your activity and your preferences;
- Place an order using our websites, applications or services; this may include your name (or business name), address and contact (including telephone number and email address) and payment details;
- Complete online forms (including callback requests), download information, such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any activity offered on the various interactive spaces present on our website or on our application or department;
- Interact with us using social media ;
- Provide us with your contact details when you register or access any website, application or service we make available or when you update such contact details;
- And contact us offline, for example by telephone, fax, SMS, e-mail or post, for example.
We will also collect your data when you only fill in some of the fields to be filled in on our site and/or on other online forms and/or when you abandon this entry along the way. We may use this data to contact you to remind you to enter missing information and/or for marketing purposes.
Subject to applicable law, we may supplement the personal data we collect with information obtained by third parties who are authorized to share it; by way of example, information from credit institutions, information-seeking providers or public sources (for example, for the purposes of customer due diligence).
III. How do we use your data?
Subject to applicable laws, we collect and process your data for the following purposes :
- Provide any information and any service you have requested as well as the applications or services you have ordered ;
- Compare information for the purpose of verifying its accuracy and corroborating it with third parties;
- Provide, maintain, protect and improve the applications, products, services and information that you request from us ;
- Manage and administer your use of applications, products and services that you have asked us to provide ;
- To manage our business relationship (by way of example, customer services and support activities);
- Monitor, measure, improve and protect our content, website, applications and services and provide you with a personalized and quality user experience;
- Carry out internal checks on our websites, applications, systems and services in order to test and improve their security and performance. Where appropriate, we will anonymize any information used for such testing purposes;
- Provide you with any information that we are required to provide to you in order to comply with our regulatory or legal obligations;
- Contact you to find out if you would like to participate in our customer surveys (for example, feedback on your use of our applications, products and services);
- Carry out joint monitoring and statistical and comparative analysis to prevent you or any other natural person from being identified;
- Communicate to you marketing messages or targeted information that may be useful to you, based on your use of our applications and services;
- Deliver content and services jointly with third parties with whom you have a separate relationship (for example, with social media providers).
This information will be kept and used for legal, regulatory, anti-fraud and legitimate conduct of our activities for the legally permitted period.
Our website and applications may contain technologies that allow us to :
- Check specific information from your device or systems necessary for your use of the websites, applications or services against our records to ensure that the websites, applications or services are used in accordance with our Terms and Conditions and our agreements with the end user and for the purpose of solving possible problems;
- Obtain information about technical errors or other issues relating to our websites, applications and services ;
- Collect information about how you and users use the features of our websites, applications and services;
- Retrieve statistical information relating to the operating system and the environment from which you access our applications or services.
You can manage your privacy settings in your browser or on our apps or services (if applicable).
IV. Sharing your information
We may share your personal data with :
- Third parties, where you have a relationship with such third party and have consented to us transmitting information (e.g. social media sites or other third party application providers) ;
- Third parties, for marketing purposes;
- Any third party, in connection with existing or threatened legal proceedings, provided that we are legally entitled to do so (for example, in response to a court order) ;
- Any third party, in order to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, including legal or regulatory reporting and the detection or prevention of unlawful acts;
- And the public bodies that the law in force requires to inform.
V. Your rights under the GDPR
If you reside within the European Union or another region governed by comparable data protection laws, you will have the following rights:
- The right to know how we use your data and the right to access your data ;
- The right to request the modification or deletion of your data as well as to limit the processing of your data ;
- The right to object to the processing of your data, for example for marketing purposes ;
- The right to receive the data concerning you that you have provided automatically in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, or to have it sent directly to another company, if technically feasible (“data portability”) ;
- Where you have yourself consented to the processing of your data, the right to withdraw your consent in accordance with legal or contractual limitations;
- The right to refuse any decision based on the automated processing of your personal data, in particular profiling;
- And the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for data protection issues (CNIL).
If you request to receive a copy of your data, you may be required, where applicable, to pay certain fees.
If we hold incorrect information about you or if your contact details have changed, please let us know so that we can correct it and update our files.
We will keep your personal data for the duration of our commercial relationship and after its expiry, for the duration necessary for the legitimate conduct of our activities or in order to comply with applicable laws and regulations. In cases where we no longer need your personal data, we will destroy it in a secure manner (without sending you any further notice).
VII. Security and retention of personal data
We ensure the security of your data by taking the necessary technical and structural measures to prevent their unlawful or unauthorized processing or their accidental loss, destruction and/or damage. We do our best to protect your personal data. However, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our websites, applications or services or to other websites, applications and services through an Internet connection or any other connection.
If you believe you have been hacked, you can contact email@example.com
VIII. Cookies and statistics
We use the following types of cookies :
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These are cookies that are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. For example, these cookies allow you to access secure parts of our website or to remember the contents of your shopping cart.
Performance and statistics cookies
These cookies collect information about how visitors and users use our website. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. We only use these cookies to improve how our website works and your user experience.
Cookies used :
- Google Analytics
How to disable cookies?
You have the option of configuring your browser or our websites, applications or services to limit cookies or block them altogether, if you wish. However, you may find that disabling cookies will affect your ability to use certain parts of our websites, applications or services.